If you are not within driving distance, and would
like Kevin to mount your birds please follow these guidelines listed
1.Please call and notify before shipping anything.
Ship no later than Wednesday.
2. Place bird in a styrofoam cooler and insulate
well with newspaper or building insulation. Place cooler inside
another box. Label box with contents. Example: 2 Wood Ducks, Mallard,
3. Make sure every bird is tagged. USFWS Federal
Law - Lacy Act. Tag should have name, address, phone number, hunting
license number, when and where collected, species and signature.
4. Ship by either UPS or FedEx. During the summer
months send next day air and in the winter 2nd day will suffice.
You can pre-pay the bill yourself or Kevin can charge it to his
FedEx account and add the charge to the price of your mount.
5. When shipping internationally it is best to call
before your trip to discuss details. Kevin ships internationally
with DHL exclusively.
6. Masters Of The Sky is an approved USDA establishment
to receive birds from Mexico, Central/South America and other foreign
countries. Please inquire about this service.